- Past performance is not a guide to future performance, nor a reliable indicator of future results or performance.
- The value of investments, and the income or capital entitlement which may derive from them, if any, may go down as well as up and is not guaranteed; therefore, investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- Unless the performance of an investment meets or exceeds the rate of inflation, the real value of that investment will reduce.
- Changes in economic or political conditions or other factors can substantially and potentially adversely affect the value of investments and, accordingly, the performance and prospects of the investment funds, unit trusts and other funds managed by Alphabit Limited (the "Funds").
- The price of shares issued by a Fund may fluctuate significantly and investors may not be able to sell their shares at or above the price at which they acquired them. Crypto Currency markets have in the past experienced extreme volatility that has often been unrelated to the operating performance of particular companies. Any broad market fluctuations may adversely affect the market price of the shares issued by a Fund.
- There can be no guarantee that the investment objective of a Fund will be achieved or provide the returns sought by the Fund.
- Tax legislation and the levels of relief from taxation can change at any time. Any change in the tax status of a Fund or in tax legislation could affect the value of the investments held by the Fund or its ability to provide returns to its investors.
- An investment in a Fund is only suitable for investors who are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of such an investment and who have sufficient resources to be able to bear any losses which may arise from such an investment (which may be equal to the whole amount invested). Such an investment should be regarded as long term in nature and complementary to existing investments in a range of other financial assets and should not form a major part of an investment portfolio.